CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

ThE nIGhT



Hi guys... Did u watch the movie Illusionist?

Last night i was not interested to go out with my friends. Even was invited to a dinner from three friends. But I didn’t accept it.

” Mee vaa foohi dhuvas kolhe”

Was thinking to get busy in something. thinking, thinking and thinking...no idea came.
I guess i took an hour for that .
“Sigh”
really boring.

So I said good night to my self, and lay down on my bed.

SHIT... couldn’t sleep, was rolling one corner to another of my bed...
So I started thinking again “what’s the thing which I’ll be interested on?”

Should i start drawing cartoons? Or should I read story books?
Should I make hand made cards? Or should I write my diary?
Should I sing louder with the musics im hearing now? Or should I disturb my loving sis? etc

“Aaaarg”

I hate this... I don’t know what to do...all which I’m interested on; pop up at the same time.
I can’t decide anything now. Wanner do everything... And make my galhi sikundi work on all.
at last , I got an idea... Watch a movie. A latest movie.

Hmmm o.O

Now how am I going to find the latest...? Again the thinking part came.
Y do we humans have to think that much. I wonder ...: S
Thinking …. Thinking…. thinking..

"tada"
Taslaafa friend ye mathin e handhaan v.
So called him and told him to give me a nice movie which I haven’t seen. He came to my home. And gave me the “ILLUSIONIST”
DID U GUYS WATCHED IT ?.. its really awesome. I love it.

FINALLYYYYY … the night hav been saved Byyyy the Movie “ILLUSIONIST”. Hehe

Dhen Net kottamun dhaniko mi film ge macha alhaafa in lava e fenunee... Varah gulhey...i just loooove it. Wanted to share with u guys. tryied to post the song here. but couldnt..sad nahh
so lets c the lyrics dho.. Hope u’ll like it
(Wonder what will happen tomorrow night) o.O



The Illusionist -- Love Hurts (Spoilers!)


Tonight we drink to youth
And holding fast the truth
Don't want to lose what I had as a boy
My heart still has a beat
But love is now a feat
As common as a cold day in L.A.

Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder
Is there a spell that I am under
Keeping me from seeing the real thing

Love hurts
But sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive
Love sings
When it transcends the bad things
Have a heart and try me
'cause without love I won't survive

I'm fettered and abused
Stand naked and accused
Should I surface, this one-man submarine?
I only want the truth!
So tonight we drink to youth!
I'll never lose what I had as a boy




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice...bt song ehaa loehbbeh noon...hehehe...tc