CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Will Never 4get U


Laying on my bed
Thinkin Of the sweet time we shared
You never knew, how much I cared
Ur picture infront of me.. tears down the side of my eyes
Ill never will forget u
I need you in my life

Don't you wanna wait for meLike I wait for u
Do u ever think of me
Like
"I don't think of u"

See !!!
Ur so far away
But you were on my mind

walking on the beach, in a full moon night with you
was the most unforgetable day of my life.
The first day we met
out side my friend home
you were looking me without blinking your eyes.
I still remember like yesterday
the reflections of how u were

oohhh!!
Wait for me love, I'm waiting for you
and sooner you finish your diploma, we'll full fill our dreams
the dreams we had from the beginin of our love relation

I'm waiting for you my love.
Hoping to see you after 6 months. love you

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, u stil love him dho? nice vaane, I gues he wil b nice to u in the future..he wil wait for u i gues, i gues he wil nt do that again, God bles u both...have a nyc future...nyc blog. tc

tee-amo said...

ya mistaker. i love him alot. ehenve forgive kuree. and now im waitin for him.im tryin to live like nothing had happen between us. thanx for the comment. tc

.mini said...

six months wait eh?
goodluck :D

blinkgurl said...

ehem ehem...


gud luck..

;)

tee-amo said...

mini: hehe.. hmm six months. his not in male'. and now.. im just waitin for him. thanx for the coment.
blink girl:thanx

Ameer said...

Hehe! Is that you in the pic?

tee-amo said...

ameer : hehe. maybe thats me :P

Lavendergirl said...

Best of luck girl!! =)

Anonymous said...

lavender: thanx dear. :)