CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

BETRAYED



I watched you change

never knew That you would be like all the rest

You were so true, too good to be true

I trusted you and fell apart again with u

but never knew, that your innocent face would change like that.

u betrayed me, so Go ahead and Cry

you have done yours

all these days i was blind..

Don't bother to come back to my life anymore

do what ever you wont.

i wont be your girl anymore

Crawl up and die

makes u feel good. then do it

i just don't care

I'm here to wave you and say "GOOD BYE"

2 comments:

Heybaliva said...

ehaa avahah good bye kiumakee heybaliva ah fehnna kameh nun, eyna ekamah maafah edhehnna its better to forgive him once, and then see dho..? aslu heybaliva ah fehnnanee ehen hedhun, alhe ehfaharu namaves heybaliva bunaa gothah hadhaa bala..! heybaliva nubaa naseyhatheh nudheynan inge..!

tee-amo said...

hehe. this isnt my st.. this was happened to one of my close friend..
anyways tanx for the comment