CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

THE FIRST INSPIRATION...


Even if you don't say anything, I heard everything

That you chose me as a lover

I feel like soaring in the breeze

Or maybe I will swing in these clouds

I will make the sky and the earth one

Tell me friends what should I do,

He spoke in such a sweet way

That he gave me dreams of a thousand colors

Like I completely surrender

And he kisses me with love that i have never imagined

he was so romantic and so emotional

is this my

First intoxication and my first spirit

of a new love ?

tell me friends? what shall i do.?

2 comments:

Heybaliva said...

tee-amo adhives eyna ehen tha..? ingey trust kuran undhagoo vaane kan, ekam tee-amo thihaa eyna dheke loabi vahnna eyna yah chanceh dhinun e ee heybaliva ah fehnna kameh..! ekam tee-amo ah ingeynee handhaane gotheh...! hee kuran rangalhah visnaafa rangalhu decisioneh nagaane kamah.! abadhuves heyo edhey HEYBALIVA

kanbulo said...

keeke bunaaves. if he is showing u different colours of dreams then u start to show him nightmares in different colours. dnt beg for him, let him beg for u. love him but dnt fall for him. slap him whenever he misunderstands. sizah kandaalaafa baindha. i cud say that u r brave n knows how to handle. bt plz never let ur dreams go waste in the means of love for a jerk perhaps.(only if he is ige)