CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FoRgIVEn

My heart is yearning for him,
My soul is screaming out for his touch,
And my insides are bleeding just to have him here.
How could this be? T
hat we are now miles apart?
When we used to be so close?
Of all the rest he took the time to find the real me,
When no body else seemed to bother.
Is been so lonely without him,
Nothing can stop these t
ears from falling,

Cant understand, where we went wrong? what did i do to make him walk behind others did i made a mistake? Didn’t he get love from me the way he need? am i not true to life? am i treating him bad? Theses are the questions encompassing in my head. and now, when I broke the relation with him, his saying





"baby, i'm sorry for all the pain I've caused to u,
i think about u everyday and every night.

that was my past, tried a lot to tell u, but couldn't, was afraid of loosing u
when you know the truth..
i haven't had any relation with her
if cant believe, ask her
she knows that i love u a lot.
i want u back in to my life,
will prove that to you and win your heart
you have changed me
a lot, in so many ways,
I love u loa..

i feel the same pain your suffering. i need u more than anything.

want to start a new life with you , will never hurt you again
WILL NEVER”



hearing his howling voice and saying all those are too painful to think about
Started to fall back in love with him
I cant forget about him, feels like to give a last chance
and live happily like he says with no worries full of happiness, I just simply think,
I think about the days how he was treating me. So kind, so lovable
I just can’t forget it all


One sentence
only one
sentence would change my life again..
Yes,

" I FORGIVE YOU "

All I can say is

whats done is done
and what will be, will be
what the future will be hold for me,
I really want to see...


2 comments:

mistaker said...

hey u forgot dho...? i think thats better...lets see dho wats happenin, i think ur future will b very bright with him..hehe..take care..fr

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

hmmm thivaru nuvey.. hehe.. fahun adhi rangalhu vaane tc..