CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

IM NOT BLIND....



i cant believe, u tried to play me for long

u don't love me

don't tell me more lies

pretending that your satisfied

i don't know if your love's not true

the way u are trying to make me more fool

honey, u know that u were wrong

u were here for a min, and then your gone

I'm not blind honey, i can see

so y don't u admit it, that u don't love me.

u call me on the phone

saying your busy in your office

but i don't believe it

cox when i called to your office

they said u went out with a girl who works in a coffy shop

and how can u explain that

when we kiss, your eyes are opened wide

and they cant hide what your feeling inside

honey..

don't tell me more lies, I'm not blind,

i saw u on the street, at the place where we suppose to meet

and u were with another girl

i couldn't believe it

so i asked your friends

who the hell was she?

you know what they told me?

she was the girl that you met in a coffy shop last week

your playing my heart

trying to blame it all on me

and like the saying goes

what comes around goes around

one day you'll know exactly how it feels..


1 comments:

Heybaliva said...

tee-amo hama rangalhah ves ekan thah belin tha...? eyna yaa hama ehen kuhjjakaa relationeh oh tha...? hama frends ah ves vedhaane dho..? adhi thi visnenee rangalhakah nun, ekam ingey hithah undhagoo vaane kan ves...rangalhah visnaafa ehchekey bunun feney heybaliva ah..!